Monday, September 13, 2010

her majesty grandma

Why i called my grandma her majesty?
Simply because she act like one... Once she summon anyone of us, we must attend her needs immediately. When I mention IMMEDIATELY means quick enough or else the whole kampung will heard her screaming your name LOUD.

Loud enough to wake me up from my sweet dream into nightmare. lol. Well, not that serious. That only happens on the first day of my holiday at home. She managed to force my sister and I wake up to help her to poo poo. My barely opened eyes finally widen to max upon smelling her fresh poo poo. And Meiyun successfully finished half roll of the toilet paper to wipe her ass till almost clean. We couldn't stand the strong aroma anymore. FOL. And worst of all, her poo poo damn hard and stick strongly at the asshole, hard to wipe off.

The same night, she need to poo again. So, this time around, my mom becomes the poo poo wiper. Since she have been doing this thing for quite some time, she uses some soap stick that looks like tampon to remove the hard poo poo at her majesty ass. After almost using half dozen of tampon alike soap, my mom use something else to remove the remaining poo poo. Neither my sis nor I would thought that her ultimate weapon would be that. And I bet none of you can know what was that??!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


A WOODEN CHOPSTICK!!!!!


Apparently, my grandma's poo poo too hard til can break the wooden chopstick!!! *o*!!!

Poor grandma, poor mom, poor Meiyun and poor me T___T

I'm really a very bad granddaughter and daughter...... I know I know.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment