Monday, July 18, 2011

stupid manager + stupid employee = overtime

the equation is absolutely RIGHT!!!

stupid manager = who else? that annoying idiot??

stupid employee = me.. ME.... me... (blame it on the responsible me... ahem...)

Apparently, the idiot ask me and S to go to work on SUNDAY night at 9pm... and we all have to work til 3am. 3 fucking a.m.... and the worst is.. I thought that I can go to work a bit later than usual but that idiot said that I need to attend some awesome fucking important presentation but some VVIP guy from US.

Idiot: Good news, today you can go back early today
Me: Wow, that's good. What time? (In my heart, after lunch hour)
Idiot: After the presentation end
Me: I thought the presentation ends at 5pm.
Idiot: Yes. You can go back half ah hour earlier
Me: (WTF!!!!!!!!)

It doesn't looks EARLY to me at all... I have to force myself to stay awake til the whole damn presentation is over!!

It's past my nap time and I can't sleep.... *geram*

0 comments:

Post a Comment