Friday, April 24, 2009

Can I Tell You A Secret??

Psst..

Ya.. It's u. I have a secret to tell ya.




(Now beside your ears)... It's a secret



Well well..Enough of the stupid joke. But I love to play this stupid joke. Hmm hmm... ^_^

Time to get serious a little bit. Since this would be my first post, will intro a bit about my self...

I came from a small & quite town called Raub (famous for gold minning).
Currently working in the big city and I'm writting these in my office. I know what you're thinking.. I know.. but.. it's lunch time dude!! gimme a break

I love travelling. But my advisor (bank account) always discourage me not to go!!

I love reading. Fashion Magazine, Chic Lit Books.

I love shopping. Well, aparentlly, who doesn't??? But my advisor just couldn't sit still there!! And he always win in any arguement :(
But then, I discover another good(*evil) advisor that encourage me to shop!!

I love to watch TV. Yes, the idiot box. And in fact, my job is to SEE TV. I still prefer to watch TV rather than SEE TV.

I love outdoor activity too. Yes, and I'm going to climb Broga Hill tommorrow.


Psst... that's the end of my secret for today!! And you must keep the secret for me!! Okay???

0 comments:

Post a Comment