Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I NEED a break (AGAIN)

Secret of the day…



Yesterday, I left the office at 8pm. Yes!! Its 8pm… dammit.. I’m actually staying back on Monday thanks to the grumpy boss. The boss is ALWAYS RIGHT!! They have the every damn rights to ASK us to "HELP" them. really wtf.


When I reached home, it’s not such a bad day after all cause dinner is waiting for me.. Well, not really waiting in the sense that Shoni haven’t even started to cook, and she is busy goreng the Terengganu keropok that she bought back from her Redang trip. THE BEST KEROPOK kononya. For me, all keropok taste the same. Taste like KEROPOK!!


After dinner, as usual, gossip time!! Since both of us so stress out bout work, and just back from vacation, we concluded that WE NEED MORE HOLIDAYS!!!!





And you know what!!

Seems like we are just LUCKY or UNLUCKY??!!

LUCKY: AirAsia have this zero flight to Singapore. ON THE DAY WE PLANNED!

UNLUCKY : I’m actually quite running out of vitamin M and have lots of debts.
Somehow, there’s a inner voice within me a.k.a the DEVIL says.. WHO CARES BOUT THE DEBTS!! You will eventually get over it soon. If not what’s the purpose of applying credit card!!!


And so, you should know what I end up doing…



SINGAPORE!! I'M COMING...


1 comments:

shonitay said...

there's a difference in the keropok larrr!! dont believe me?? go eat any normal fish keropok first!

and let me ASSURE you that its LUCKY!! so no one will be so stupid to let LUCK go off without CONFIRMING that its YOURS!!

so SINGAPORE!!! here we come!!!!

Post a Comment