Monday, November 30, 2009

New home

Secret of the day....


I have officially stay in the new house that my dad bought since the day before yesterday!!

New location, new places, familar faces and yet it makes me feels so empty inside. In fact, the house is indeed empty, or I should says its not fully furnished YET. Store room, kitchen cabinet, toilet cabinet still under construction. My shower is not functioning. Ok. it did. Once and for all. ARRGGHHHHH. Better don't bother to ask why did I shift in so damn early.

The worst part is, on the first day we moved in, it was raining heavily. And I think I should called it's a blessing that it actually rain as we discover that there is a water leaking from the roof. MeiYun's room wall, which connects to the toilet, it's wet. Water accumulated inside the bricks. Almost most of the pipe's also water leaking. Damn that stupid contractor. Obviously they didn't are robbing us on brought daylight. Lucky enough that we have not give the full payment yet.

So, my fellow friends, remember when you decide to buy a house, MUST check everything thoroughly. Must call the agent or previous house owner to let you see the house when it rains heavily.

WHAT A HOUSE!!! WHAT A DAY!!!

*Stress*

0 comments:

Post a Comment