Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009....

It’s the last day of the year…

And I won’t say that it’s a good nor bad year for me. I have cherished all the happy moment and poignant on the bad days.

I had traveled to lots of places with a bunch of great people. Learn a lot from everyone.

I lost my grandfather. Even though I’m not so close to him but it feels bad when I know that I can’t see him anymore.

I shifted to a new house and stay with my siblings. I miss my crazy bunch of ex-housemate dearly. I miss the noisy surrounding a lot. LOL. It’s so quite here.

I’m hugely in debt and it breaks my personal record. It’s really really bad.

I’m happy for my friends that already found their respective halves.

I’ve gained weight and it’s really saddened me so much.



So, my next year resolution shall be:

1. Save money. A lot of money.

The end of list… Hahahahaa....


Cause with a lot money, can do a lot of things like:

1. Buy more shoes, bags, accessories, clothes and etc. Need to ber-social more

2. Strengthen relationship with friends. Go out makan, minum and gossip also need money

3. Strengthen relationship with family. Drive back use petrol and toll also money. Must “hao sun” also

4. Travel to more places. The world so big, must go more places when young. Old dy tak larat ooo

5. Eat at fancy restaurant. If don’t eat now, takan wait till got high cholesterol, high blood pressure, kidney failure that time only go

6. Stay healthy. Buy vitamins and mineral supplement. Ehem....


And the lists go on and on… LOL. Actually I cant think of anymore cause too sleepy.





Anyway, I think I’ve talked too much crap…




Everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR and have a blast year ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment