Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hohohohoho...

Hohohohoho~~~~

Merry Xmas to all..

December is my favourite month..... (I think I did mention that tremendous time already) because it's holiday time... lots of holiday this year.

It's christmas eve today... and yet I have not been to any mall yet to see the xmas decor T____T. Been bz like hell and yet I have no idea what am i doing till I'm that bz... arrgghh...

Went to Singapore the week before last weekend with my girl friends and we have lots of fun. I have not process the picture yet as I'm so lazy... I have not even process my photo for my hongkong trip where I went last September. LOL. Sound like i'm super duper lazy...

Oh yes. Random update. I just got my bonus today. Yeah yeah. And in a few second, I've use half of the money... T______T. Clear some of my old debt. Damn. It's not even enough to pay all my credit card debt.... T____________________T


Anyway, just drop by to talk some rubbish as I have not been updating this blog for quite some time. Sayonara. And here i present you.......


Xmas tree.....
(taken from forwaded email which i like it very much)

0 comments:

Post a Comment