Friday, March 26, 2010

hate-love

I don't know what title to put.. So, simply put one that have total contrast.. lol.

Have you encounter any incident where you hate it so much but then you can't because you just can't? Well, I'm actually in that dilemma now. fml.


It's not about my relationship with.......












ELECTRONICS.


Not long ago, my boss asked if I am interested to do some E-learning courses to enhance my "knowledge" in the electronics field. It's F.O.C of course. All because of some very freaking free jap ppl that have nothing better to do but to compile a material and sort of ASK us, but actually FORCE us to USE it. And, because I am the lowest ranking officer here, the not so new (already 3 yrs and 6 days) and yet not "OLD" enough, I NEED to learn.

Actually, I am ok with learning but then when he told me we need to take test to complete the course, I actually kind of reluctant. I HATE exams. Who love it btw?? Anyway, back to the story. As I have already agreed on learning this new stuff and my boss already submit my name to the higher authority, I can only accept the fact that there is no turning back at all. There's no point insist and arguing to those kns.

So, the learning period start last fri, but I was buzy like hell at work with no time to look at it. And my boss strongly stress out that we can't do it during working hour, or during overtime. fml. then when the hell we can do?? he simply answer, you judge on your own. FOL.

Finally, this monday, we curi2x open the file during working hour and fml max, i need to fo pre-test before enroll in the actual course. I have basically remember nothing. zero. blank. nothing at all about my electronics stuff. And there is 35 questions to answer. fml. lucky enough, i have a few of us who had been force to do this "INTELLIGENT" thing. We separate the question among ourself and then poof.... within 2 days, we finish the PRE-TEST. And the question that I need to answer, I don't know a single thing. Thank god that I still have friends around to "share" it.

It's damn boring to re-learn something I hate so much and yet I must LOVE it. Because it's part of ME.



See... got so many chapter and another final eTEST2. fml. I still stuck at Chapter 1. I must start learning and not blog about it but then I couldn't help it. lol. haih.... Di Persimpangan Dilemma.



I.HATE.E.L.E.C.T.R.O.N.I.C.S.B.U.T.I.L.O.V.E.I.T.T.O.O.

2 comments:

JeanPCLee said...

ganbate oh~

y3nnee said...

arigato gozaimasu..
i am wondering how to pass the test...
test for chapter 1... 1/5 correct.. lol...

Post a Comment