Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's Saturday

... and I am working. Bloody hell. I don't have enough leave to deduct.

That fat ass bargar didn't gimme salary for cny as well. really damn sui. Those idiotic admin people, I shall curse them that they will grow fat for whatever they eat even drink lemon juice. Fat until no clothes in the world that can fit her, and she have to wear the big damn ass curtain. And no money luck for the rest of their lives. lol.

Logically, if I tender my resignation letter on 5th Jan, contract is one month notice, ain't my last day SUPPOSED to be 4th Feb. That fat ass bargar say its 2nd Feb. Cause 3rd n 4th is CNY. WTF!!!
It's not my fault that it falls on CNY dei. Why I can't claim the 2 days salary?? Stupid kiam siap company.

Btw, do I entitle my pay on CNY with this condition?? Isshh... damn geram la...

0 comments:

Post a Comment