Saturday, May 2, 2009

My pressie on month of MAY

Secret of the day..


For being a May baby.. Got lots of special pressie from my beloved friends..


Cute hand made card by dear. I told him I'm a materialistic person and I want cash for my birthday as I am really very broke recently.. Instead of cash, he gimme the card, with CASH inside? how thoughtful of him!!!

And of course I LOVE IT VERY MUCH.. for the effort he put in, it's PRICELESS. Thanks dear!



And this cute little rabbi from my beloved C4 members (C4 stands for Crazy 4).. as we used to have lots of crazy idea each time we have gathering..

THANKS for the cute rabbi that can talk.. yes.. it can talk.. what is the content.. it's a secret..
Ops.. almost forgot.. the funny card with SPECIAL message..

"Sorry! It's not A condom!!! We can't find Ah Lee's Size!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "

Why CONDOM???

Well well, that is because we gave Yap CONDOMs for his birthday. And force him to take picture with the CONDOM CARD?created and specially dedicated for him.. LOL?THE ONE AND ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD?

Wow!! Seems like he LOVE it SO MUCH!!!! Pretty sexy body figure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment