Friday, August 21, 2009

Broga Hill Revisited

#1 Rays of light... Cloudy day and I couldn't get the SUN RISE picture.


#2Meiyun on top of first hill



#3 YenNee with the X- background

#4 X..
Notice that there is a white baju fellow standing in the middle of X. Ruin my picture... kns.



#5 Siang.. with his macho look




#6 The sisters...
The red tree looks so nice..






#7 Siang.. on top of the big rock...
pretending to be.. I have no idea..
but I'm sure it looks like the statue in Rio de Janeiro.. LOL






#8 One of the statue inside the Temple. It looks so cute and a bit like Totoro.








#9 MeiYun with the big liu lian... haha...











#10 Riding a fake horse is fun..
cause I won't fall down at all... LOL









#11 The trio gang...











#12 MeiYun got "carried" away by the ELEPHANT...





















0 comments:

Post a Comment