Thursday, August 20, 2009

When you become my memory

Fishy-with-no-name and Edison (from left)

The survival of the fittest in secret tank will always be remembered. Edison has lost his final battle and leave us on 19th August 2009, 8.30pm. Ok. I may not got the time right but that is the time I found him floating upside down in the tank. Sob sob.
Fishy-with-no-name: I haven got the time to name him becasue Edison manage to kill him before I do. He barely survive one night. Poor fishy.
Edison has the longest life span compare to all the others fishy, holding the record of 20month. His favourite past time is to smell/bite others fishy butt, pretend-he-is-dead-to-attract-attention-game, eat, sleep and shit in the tank. Sob sob...
You are not alone... (MJ's song).... and always be in my memory....

0 comments:

Post a Comment