Friday, August 28, 2009

I HATE THE BANK

Secret of the day....


I use my credit card to make online purchases on the photobook that I've editted. It's suppose to be a happy occasion as I can't wait to see the book as it's my first photobook.

But then, it turns out to be a disaster when I discover that the bank charge me 3x for the same transaction. FML. Why 3 times?? Cause, first, I use my Bank A card and it has message says that the transaction is unsuccessful. So, eventually, I took Bank B card to proceed my purchase, and it turn out that there is still the same error message. I waited for a while and swipe Bank B card again and this time, it says.. Transaction successful with receipt number XXXXXX for reference. In my heart, Good.

After a few days, check my bank statement and to my horror, discover that they Bank A charge me once, Bank B charge me twice. wtf. Desperately, I've called Bank A to cancel the transaction. Called Bank B to cancel one of the transaction. But they just bring me beating around the bush... and took so long to be able to speak to the operator. wtf. I HATE TELEBANKING. waste my time and effort and only get crappy answer for my question.

Dissapointed, I've called the company C that responsible for making the transaction on behalf of photobook, they ask me to call photobook. Ok, I've called photobook and they inform me that there is only one successful transaction detected. Fine.

Then I file a complain message to Bank A and Bank B and they ONLY reply TODAY.wtf.
And the worst part, Bank B mention that I need to pay RM20 for the service charge (to investigate this matter). wtf, purely this is not my fault and why the hell am I going to bear for the cost. It's so so stupid. Fuming, I wrote another letter to Bank B and awaiting their reply. I;m going to draft my letter carefully and make sure they are sorry for that.

Desperately, I called Shoni and she advice me to contact photobook again to see if they can help me to trace back the transaction. So, I wrote an email to photobook and company C and told them about my current situation with bank. There are so efficient and reply me promptly. See. This is what I called responsible. Not like those idiot bank. DELAY DELAY and DELAY.
Company C told me that they have reversed 2 of the transaction and ask me to check with my bank again. Upon seeing this, I felt relieved for a while. Well, I shall prepare my battle with the bank again and fight for what I deserve!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment