Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LIKE THAT ALSO CAN!!!???

Looking at the picture, I find it very hilarious. And it reminds me of an incident that once occur to me when I was in UNI.

I am sharing my room with L (name of the person shall not be disclose) during my final year. I really have no idea or better words to describe her. She is the weirdest people that I’ve ever encountered until today.

If I were to be given a chance to write about here, I think I can publish a book, title “The weirdo roommate”. LOL. I know… it’s not that I’m over-reacting. Maybe you can be one of the judges here and see how bad it is.

Okay. Back to the story.

There are 5 of us staying in the same house. Usually, we shall most of the things. So, one day L bought a peanut jam. It was actually one of those expensive jam where I won’t even dare to buy, and most of all, it makes me fat. LOL. Anyway, she proudly announced it to all of us and says, “YOU ALL CAN TAKE SOME IF YOU WANT”.

And after a few weeks, I found a “cute” note pasted on the bottle of the peanut jam. “DO NOT EAT MY JAM. PLEASE GET MY PERMISSION BEFORE YOU DO SO. SOB SOB.” Out of curiosity, I open the bottle and discover than it’s only ¼ full. Some greedy housemates already ate most of her jam. When I get back to my room, I saw a message on my yahoo. “DID YOU EAT MY JAM?”. And I reply, “NO.” (not a single bite)

I mean I really don’t understand some people. Why they can finish up people stuff and wont feel guilty at all? Don’t you think it’s a common sense that you should not do so, and if u ever did, just replace it!! So hard meh??

LIKE THAT ALSO CAN???

P/S:
Moral of the story, do not share your stuff unless you expect people to finish it up for you. Always bear in mind that, they will do so. DOES THAT MEAN I SHALL LABEL ALL MY BELONGINGS WITH “DO NOT TOUCH”, “DO NOT EAT”. LOL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgot to mention why I said L is a weirdo. Well, as mention earlier, she is my roommate. How do you communicate with your roommate?? Go right to her and use your mouth and talk right.
Apparently, this weirdo decided to use msn to "talk" to me. Whenever she felt like she need something from me, she just won't walk a few steps, and use her bloody mouth. Common la.. I'm not even miles miles away.... =.=!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment