Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Letter to Mr M

Dear Mr M,

I don’t actually wanted to bring up this but I can’t help it. Its really annoy me so much that I feel like I should at least write it up to release my anger. I am damn pissed off now. Very very pissed off.

Hello there!!! I ain't stupid. For god sake! I know how to write email. And of course I am pretty sure that the suppliers understand what I am saying. Why the hell do you like to poke your nose in and complain that they don’t understand? Do you mean they can’t understand or is it you that actually don’t understand my English? Yes. All the while I am writing in English. Can’t you read?? Oh well. I doubt it. They never even complain that they don’t understand what I mean. Well, the reason I write so long is because I wanna get my message clear. Oh no… I am not trying to show off that my proficiency in English is better than you.

“Ms Wong, next time when you write email, please make it short and precise. The supplier might not get what you mean. You see.. like this one… blah blah blah”
“Ok. Mr M”

The other time....

“Ms Wong, next time when you write email, don’t write till so simple la. Later too simple they don’t understand what you want. It’s not nice to re-write again and this might confuse them ”

“But Mr M, last time you mention don’t write too long they don’t understand. Now I’ve shorten to put it in point form. I personally think they would understand”

Left side eyebrow raise, “Are you sure?”

Pretend to look innocent, but in fact damn irritated, I answer politely. “Yes, I suppose.”

“Anyway, next time you should write like this and that and this and that”


FTS. Why don’t you go and write it yourself? Don’t assign me to deal with them ok, since you so not satisfy with my performance of writing a damn bloody easy email…

That is only TWO of the irritated situation that I need to face. Each and every time, you will come out with unreasonable excuses that said I didn’t write properly. FTS. I don’t communicate with people the way you communicate with others doesn’t mean I am stupid. Just because you are more senior than I do doesn’t mean you are always right. Why the hell you must make others felt miserable over their life working with you. Is this your way to make yourself happy, by pushing people around like your toy?

Do you actually know that I am not the only one who thinks you have attitude problem? I guess the answer is NO. I bet you don’t ever care a single shit what others think bout you. How can you be hard to please? I just don’t know what you put inside your brain. Just let me remind you on one of the most ridiculous question you once asked your staff.

Staff: Mr M. I need to go to see doc. Can you please help to sign this time out sheet?

M: What’s wrong with you?

Staff: I had a bit of flu and coughing. Need to go take some medicine.

M: Really? But I didn’t see you coughing.


If I am that particular staff, I would have just cough loudly in front of you and make my mucus spread all over you table. Hello uncle!! People already damn sick and you can say this kind of thing. How about we change the role? Wouldn’t you feel hurt? Even I’m not the staff I felt offended. We all are entitle to take MC, okay!!! And it’s not like if that particular person absence for a day, the world might collapse. Why la… you wanna torture people like that?? For fun?? You get a life!!!


Your sincerely, Your annoyed staff











Well... of course the letter will not just stop there. A picture speak a thousand words. Enjoy then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment