Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Lil Secret One Year Anniversary

Happy birthday to My Lil Secret. It's been a year since I start blogging.

In another two week, I am going to be older another year. T__T
I don't wanna grow old.

Anyway, I'm so excited and can't wait til the weekend cos Siang says he have a surprise for me. My early birthday celebration. No matter how I tried to make him disclose what it that, he just won't tell me.

All I know is I need to wakeup early in the morning and reach the place before 8am. fml. I still need to get up so early on Saturday morning. I might sweat a bit during the "journey". I will be amazed by what I might encounter. It's very exciting and challenging. The activity is weather dependent. lol. The first thing that ever cross my mind is, I can finally got the chance to sit on a private plane. But it's not. It's not riding ATV. It's not sphering, thank god. It's not paint ball or sky trekking or flying-fox either. Hmm, really have no idea what could that surprise be.

Anyway, will tell ya all after I've receive my surprise. lol.
Will end here cos I wanna watch my CSI. lol.

2 comments:

shonitay said...

cheh!! when i read it i thought it said.. i can finally get the chance to sit on a private plane! OMG!!! then, i read again... BUT ITS NOT!! cheh!! i already started to get jealous!!! oooo... faster tell me what is it!! i am so excited!!!

y3nnee said...

kepoh betol.

Post a Comment