Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The most stupidest thing I ever draw


Yes. Of all the things that I could draw, I draw a pig, mimicking superman, flying. In order for the person to understand what am I drawing, I write down the words to describe my masterpiece. This is what I draw when my lecturer say that everyone must draw something on the empty page of the homework which he gave us. “If I didn’t find any drawing, I will deduct your mark!” he threatens. I didn’t get A for that subject thought. Lol. I guess he don’t get the hidden meaning behind my perfect masterpiece. Did you get it right? It means, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

P/S: I haven’t seen pig flying yet.

P P/S: I started to think there is something not right when comparing my picture and my hidden meaning. Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment