Friday, August 6, 2010

Someone save me from...

BOREDOM.

I'm bored like hell. I have been sitting in the office with nothing to do for the whole week. My schedule really sucks. Either I work like shit whole week, or even months, or I just have NOTHING to do whole day.

Tommorrow I will go to Malacca. Our company's Family Day. We will go to the new water park, called Malacca Wonderland. Upon seeing the picture online, I knew it exactly that it's not something that I would love to go if it's not free. lol. After all, I can just leave whenever I wish to. 5 of us will be driving there rather than taking the shuttle bus. Yes, we will be stay at Malacca town for a day. Will go to eat those yummy food that I miss. I'm not sure if that happens to all, but I find it, human can be really very "fan jin". You will not appreciate things until you lost it. Throughout my 4 years stayed at Malacca, I never craved for those food. Once I'm away, I miss everything there. Well, not everything though. lol.

I have another mission. I wanted to check out the nyonya kebaya there. I bought a sarong from Langkawi and still have no idea what to do with it. So, it's a good reason for me to make one nyonya kebaya. lol. Btw, I also bought some really nice and expensive cloth from Bandung. Wondering what shall I do with it? Baju kurung Kedah? Kebaya? Hmm hmm. What kind of design that won't make me look fat?
P/S: I've checked with my Malaccan friend, Ina and she told me there is a tailor in HangTuah Walks that sew kebaya at only rm50. Damn cheap leh. I shall go and pay her a visit. Wahahahha *evil laugh. Wait for my update!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment