Friday, September 18, 2009

Hooray!!!Holiday!!!!

Secret of the day....


The day I have been waiting for finally arrived. I'm going for a long break...
I'm going to spend my holidays in Hong Kong, the city where everything seems possible.

Yeap. The possibilities...

Possible of getting fatter and fatter (delicious delicacy)

Possible of getting darker (the beautiful beach and the sun)

Possible of getting BROKE (shopping paradise)


Whatever the possibilites, nothing can stop me from stepping my foot on the land....


Oh gosh!! I'm too excited and yet I haven packed my luggage. LOL. I'm only leaving next Tuesday but my heart and mind no longer here. ^_^


HOLIDAY!!! HOLIDAY!!! HOLIDAY!!! YIPPIE!!!!




Oh yes.. almost forgot.. would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim friends,
"SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI" and non-Muslim friends, "HAPPY HOLIDAY"

0 comments:

Post a Comment