Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Dream Kitchen....

Due to space limitation, the ideal dream kitchen design couldn’t be possibly fit into my dad’s new house. Yes. It’s my dad’s, not mine...

Well, since they are extending the kitchen side, I quickly suggest that I wish to have a built-in gas hob, which I personally think will looks much nicer compare to the conventional gas stove.

I’ve mentioned it quite a tremendous time to my family members, and I think I did mention to the person in charged for the renovation. To my dismay, I found out that they didn’t prepare the “hole” for the hob when I went to check out the progress of renovation last weekend. When my brother confronted the PIC, he denied that we ever mention it and state that if we insist to make a hole at the concrete table, it would cost us additional cost for about approximately rm500 to rm600.

WHAT THE HECK!!!

It’s just like cutting my neck and let the blood free flow down the drain. He should have at least consulted us when he plans to do anything and update us on the progress of the project. He didn’t. We should have at least check out the progress more often and see what’s next rather than listen to what he told us only. We didn’t. Whom shall I blame???

MY DREAM KITCHEN… IT’S GONE…








(Take a deep breath)…
It’s okay. I can have another DREAM KITCHEN for another DREAM HOUSE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment