Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Are you a shoe-pa-holic?

Secret of the day....


I came from a small and peaceful town. When I was younger, I hardly have more than 2 pairs of shoe. A normal slipper where the design depends on the trend at that time is the only shoe I wore everyday when I go out. My first ever sport shoe that I owned is donated by my neighbour, as she couldn’t wear it because her leg seems to grow much faster than expected.

The numbers of shoe shop at my hometown are too few that you could actually count them with your fingers. One of the famous shops is Bata.

When I was 17years old, I shift to the big city, KL to further my studies. And that is when I discover Vincci, Nose, Nike, Puma, Addidas, Jimmy Choo and many mores. The real paradise for shoe shopping lies in big city.

With so many temptation and bargain all whole year round, I just couldn’t resist not going to “check it out”. And because of my often “check it out” motion, I end up try it out, and in the end buy it out. Up to now, I don’t really remember how many shoes that I’ve bought and throw but for now I am so proud to present you, my collection of 23pairs of old and new shoe. (If not because Shoni force me to throw some, I have more).


Am I a shoe-pa-holic???
How to know if you are a shoe-pa-holic?
(1) You think that 5 pair of shoes is too few for you.
(2) You have more than one colour of shoes. Black or white does not count.
(3) You buy shoe to match your bag/clothes/accessories.
(4) There is no such thing called window shopping in terms of buying shoe
(5) You never fail to glance through the transparent display window of a shoe shop whenever you walk pass.
(6) You take annual leave to go warehouse sales for shoe
(7) Everyday before start work, you MUST click http://www.shoppingnsales.com/ for sales update.
(8) Your brain and your leg doesn’t synchronize when you see or hear the work SALES, 90% REDUCTION.

If your answer 5/8 yes, welcome to the world of shoe-pa-holic.


P/S: A friend of mine once ask me to join her to work in Penang as I can get better income there. I told my friend,
“I can’t go there”.
“Why? You don’t like the environment, the food or because it far from your hometown?”
And I answered, “Errmm, because there is very few warehouse sales in Penang.”

4 comments:

Yitpong said...

NO.. you can't go to Penang, because someone is too far away..

JeanPCLee said...

Hahaha...I'm just discussion this shoe-addiction with my colleague yesterday.

We discovered every morning we have the headache of deciding what shoe to wear and our collection never seems to be sufficient!

Erhm..in fact it's not just shoe, clothes as well...hahaha

shonitay said...

Hey!!! *slap!* come back to reality! the pictures you took is for you to label your shoe boxes!!! HAVE YOU DONE THAT??????

y3nnee said...

Oppps... I didn't label my box yet...
I can't resist not to put them in my blog as to remind me of my collection... hahhaa...

Post a Comment