Monday, June 1, 2009

Confession of a LAZY fellow...

Secret of the day…



I have a confession to make.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
----------------------
-------------
-----


I STILL love to watch cartoon till now…I love summer time cos it’s time where I will “visit” the cinema very often for all the cartoon movie.. :)


Last Saturday, went to watch MONSTERS VS ALIENS. I overheard some of the people says that this movie is too predictable and not really that nice. But for me, its so fun watching it. I guess, I already tune my level lower until same level as a child while enjoying the show. Or perhaps, my level never grow since…. Hmm….




Anyway, today main topic is bout my level one of my favorite anime, BLEACH. Been following this since a few years back when my brother, Meng lend me his harddisk. That is my first encounter with Kurosaki Ichigo and Rukia Kuchiki. It was love at first sight. Been a fan of that anime and always get myself to see the latest episode once it release.





But I’m really a lazy fan. Have not been following the series nowadays. Well, I’m not sure for others but for me, I must develop the correct mood to watch any series before I actually start watching it. Once I have the fire burning desire to watch, I must watch it before the fire melt away. Haha. Weird?? I guess just one of my lame excuses ba…

Anyway, as I browse thru the net just now, I saw that their is third animated film, Bleach: Fade to Black, I Call Your Name had been released December 13, 2008. Can’t wait to see it. Waiting for the english sub to be released. Or has it?? Hmm… need to call my brother later... :)




By looking at the poster, it looks so damn cool... IT MUST BE A FILM WORTH WATCHING..


(Evil laughing....) I have something to do tonight after work today….
Living Hall for today is MINE.... (Evil laughing)





P/S: Heal the wound but leave the scar. I am grateful that the wounds are on healing process now and soon will be healed, but I am also grateful that I have the scars to remind myself of where I have been through.



0 comments:

Post a Comment