Monday, June 15, 2009

The Gossip

Secret of the day....



Who doesn’t like gossip?


Well well. the answer to the question can be categorized in a very simple and fast way. First group is those what will say yes. Yes, they are the most annoying to some and yet the most popular among all, as he/she always have gossip to share. Second group, those who say no, they are just pretending not to gossip but deep down they are the most kay-poh person ever, and I bet they gonna disagree on this statement. And the third group is those who will not give any respond at all. Either they are selfish people that don’t have friends to share with them, or they are those really weird creature human that really DON’T gossip, which I name them as UNBELIEVABLE AMAZING HUMAN BEING.


Ok, let me share you a story.

Early in the morning, when all of us are doing our routine morning exercise, Supervisor walk into the office, smiling sheepishly and greet Colleague. At that instant, something is so wrong over there but I don’t think Colleague realize it. Or maybe he did realize but pretend not.

So, right after morning speech, Supervisor told Manager that he couldn’t sleep after Manager call him that night. Manager looked at Supervisor, with victory at his eyes and proudly says, “I bet you can never guess who is that girl?”

With a very serious look on his face, as if he is preparing to give me some task that really important and need to be done immediately.

Supervisor: Have you finish the so-and-so report?
Me: Ya. I put it on your tray already.
Supervisor: Ok. There’s something really important and I’m serious about it.
Me: Yes. (Nodding my head)
Supervisor: And I want you to tell me the truth about it.
Me: Yeah (Nodding my head and thinking… damn… what have I done wrong… I don’t recall anything that I did last week than offended the big boss. Shit… don’t tell me to re-take all the test… FML….)
Supervisor: Ok. You promise that you will tell the truth.
Me: (God… I’m so dead) Yes, of course I will…
Supervisor: Colleague got girlfriend?
Me: Huh??!! What??
Supervisor: I’m asking, Colleague dating someone izzt??
Me: Yes??!! (Dammit! This is important!! Scared me out of my life)
Supervisor: Oh… it is true?? So, tell me who is that girl??
Me: (Blinking my eyes)
Supervisor: Ok, wait. Let me guess. I know that girl??
Me: Ya.
Supervisor: (Very excited) I know.. It’s Ex-Colleague 2.
Me: Nope (Shaking my head)
Supervisor: Don’t tell me is Ex-Colleague 1? But it can’t be??
Me: Why can’t?
Supervisor: Because she got bf already.
Me: Oh. That is ex-bf. (Shit… I’ve talk too much)
Supervisor: Oh really…

Supervisor announces loudly to Manager that he knows who is the girl. Manager kind of curios and felt defeated, asked, “How did you know that?”

The proud Supervisor raise his fingers and pointed to the sky, imitating the fortuneteller, “I know because I can calculate it out”

>o<;


Who say men can’t be a gossiper???


Trust me. You are not alone.

2 comments:

JeanPCLee said...

Hahaha..I know who is the Colleague and Ex-Colleague 1

y3nnee said...

shhh... cannot let others know...

Post a Comment