Thursday, June 11, 2009

Belated birthday present

Secret of the day...



Early in the morning, when I was applying moisturizer on my face in the dark before I go to work, I saw something bulky on the dressing table. And I though, must be that lazy Shoni forgot to throw this away. But then, something caught my attention. There's a ribbon on it... a red ribbon....



So, it's actually a present or prank from Xiao Ping...





Carefully I untied the ribbon and open the polystyrene contain, only to discover....


2 pcs of egg tart... and thank god.. it's something edible... Thank you Xiao Ping... I have a lovely breakfast ^_^



Luckily it's not this....

Shit


Xiao Ping initial plan when I requested a present from him... LOL...


If only if his plan succeeded... I would get that... YUCKS... in the morning... YUCKS... when I'm not fully awake... YUCKS...



Hmm... I shall prepare something "SPECIAL" for him.... WAHAHAHAHAHA... (evil laugh)


0 comments:

Post a Comment