Monday, June 22, 2009

Cycling at Taman Pertanian

Secret of the day....



Despite the hazy day, we all went to Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam to cycle. Frankly speaking, I haven't been cycling ever since I've got my motorcycle license. A little bit worried that I might not be able to do so.

After picked my bicycle and sat on it, it wasn't that bad after all. LOL. I still can cycle.


Our first stop, the paddy field. All gear up... get set... go....
Our second stop, we met the Fat Rabbit.

Thirsty deer drinking water.


We pass by the four season house but didnt went inside as the season at the moment is summer. We already have summer all year round.

Behind is the pond/lake beside the four season house.


Group photo

The cycling path was not so difficult as most of the time, we are going down the little hill. And when I got to know that I need to cycle back to the starting point using the same path, I decided to take back my words, it's not EASY...

At our last stop, the fishing pond, we decided to do some funny pose.

Fight me if you dare....


Don't jump... I'll help you...


We are not going to jump... for posing purposes only



And suddenly, the sky getting dark and it looks like its going to rain.


Trying our very best to cabut... Angie, Shoni and Michele





We decided to return before it really start to rain, but we are not really that lucky. We have to stop at one of the hut while waiting for the rain to stop.



So sad that we need to take a break at the small hut where water keep leaking from roof



Finally, after almost an hour waiting, we decide not to wait any longer as our hungry stomach need to be filled.





We had bak kut teh for lunch. No picture as too hungry and no time for photography...












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice outing.. when and what will be our next outing?!

y3nnee said...

yeap.. nice one..

Post a Comment