Monday, June 28, 2010

cupcake attemp #1: failed

My first attempt to bake cupcake/muffin failed. Not really that terrible after all as it still looks like cupcake/muffin. I have no idea what’s goes wrong as I have been following the recipe exactly as what it stated. Ok. Maybe the banana side I added a little bit more compare to the recipe. It taste just like banana cupcake but it’s not as soft as I assume it to be. It’s texture is so filled and not spongy. Sad. Sad.

But the picture look damn nice leh... lol..

I’ll try to bake choc chip choc muffin next time. I don’t think this time will fail again cos I plan to use the ready-made choc cake package and modify it to cupcake size. lol. I figure out people tends to eat more smaller size cake, i.e. the cupcake than one big cake. lol. My not longer so called secret way to force people to finish up my “creation”.

2 comments:

shonitay said...

hello!! i tot u supposed to wait for me???

y3nnee said...

this is my trial version before doing something big!!! lol

Post a Comment