Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The fall

Last Saturday wasn’t my lucky. I could save all the embarrassment and awkwardness that bestow upon me but unfortunately I’ve made the wrong decision by going out of my comfort zone. A very wrong CHOICE indeed.

I was looking for my parents and sister as I’ve wandered off to check on the shoes while they proceed to Jusco. It was so crowded inside Jusco. Probably because of some sales going on. I wasn’t paying full attention to what’s in front of me as I’m busy looking at those evil things on the rack. Gasp. It’s been a while since I did my shopping. :(
Well, that not the point I’m gonna mention anyway. The point is, it was damn bloody crowded in there, and while I was making my way out from the store, someone knock me down till I almost, ALMOST lying flat on the floor. Thank god not face down. Wtf.

Apparently, that stupid mom was holding her child high up, where the child head position is the same level as mine. With that pose, the child is capable of blocking the front and side view of the mom. I guess that idiot is expecting people to see her and “avoid” into bumping into her. Obviously, in this case here, I didn’t SEE her or have enough respond time to AVOID her. While stupid mom adjusting the child position (based on my assumption and deduction), she forgot the fact that the place is quite packed with others patron and ACCIDENTALLY caused her child head to knock into mine. And another un-expecting thing that could occur to her that, the VICTIM, a.k.a me can fall down ALMOST FLAT on the floor due to the impact. Why ALMOST FLAT? Well, if it’s not because I was holding DD’s hand as strong as I could, my head would just hit that damn floor and probably won’t even recognize myself (worst case scenario). My thin and fragile buttock hit the floor. It was so damn bloody painful and embarrass. All I could think of at that moment is to elope from that place asap but I couldn’t. After the impact, I felt a bit dizzy and barely can stand straight. And the pain is too unbearable that tears starts to flow out from my eyes. As I was wiping my tears, I could see my “audience”. FML MAX.

And what happen to the stupid mom and child? THEY ARE FINE. Because, after the impact, the mom just stood there without stepping back an inch. The child didn’t give out any cried until much later when I scream out my pain. That child reaction very slow, just like the stupid mom. Which means… THEY DIDN’T FELT ANY MAJOR IMPACT AT ALL. Walau eh, that stupid head made from steel one isn’t? wtf. It’s unbelievable.

Lesson for the day:
1) AVIOD any crowded places at all cost.
2) Don’t go out during public holiday
3) Be a smart mom (when I have my own child)

0 comments:

Post a Comment