Thursday, June 17, 2010

New books..

Edit: I know why I need to wait until September to receive my book. One of the book that I order is pre-order, not available until that time. And guess what, it's the latest shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. Wow. Can't wait till I get the book. ^o^
I am so damn freaking free till I have nothing better to do but to surf the net. I’m not sure how I manage to stumble across MPHonline. And some of the books in my to wish list are pretty cheap. There is discount up to 50% if you purchase it online. Of course I won’t just leave without purchasing something. They provide free delivery services within Klang valley with minimum purchase of RM150. Being the greedy and kiasu me, I quickly sign up and bought 5 books that cost me RM166.70. While making for the payment, I got a message that says my credit card has been blocked. wft. But then the website still captured the order. Not sure if the payment is being process or what, I proceed to call the bank. Heck. I hate calling tele-banking hotline. Makes me wait for ages before I can speak to a tele-banker. I was informed no transaction was made so far for the day. Then I proceed to re-order my books again. Yes. RE-ORDER the same thing. Why can’t they just have the system where you can re-edit it rather than to re-do all over again. What if I bought like 10 books? Then ma need to re-click again 10 times. Haih. Anyway, after the transaction successful, I re-check the order and discover that, the earliest delivery date is on September. wtf. I need to wait 3 months for that??? Might as well I just go to MPH and buy it on the spot. Ish… ish…

0 comments:

Post a Comment