Friday, May 22, 2009

GLADIATOR - Not yet

Secret of the day...



After delaying for so long, out of the blue, I decided to watch Gladiator. Yes, I haven’t watched this movie before even though it was release back in 2000. OMG, it took me 9 years later to realize I miss this great creation back then.



I asked Shoni, “Why was the movie such a hit back then?”
Giving me a stern look and as if she knows very well, she said, “Hmm… because of the shoe”
Speechless..... *_*!!!



Ok… Back to the movie. I really enjoy watching it. Loves everything bout it. It’s so inspirational. It inspire me to be a gladiator like Maximus. And there is too much nice quote in the movie but I like this the most,
Maximus: At my signal… unleash hell UNLEASH HELL!!!



Turning my head 86 degree to my left…. That’s HELL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment