Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Surprise Birthday Party

Secret of the day…

My dear Siang had a secret. He planned a very special and memorable birthday party behind my back without me realising it. Well, if I realised it then it will not be any surprised after all.. hmm hmm…

So, on that fateful day 1st of May (Labour day), he told me to dress up nicely and say he will bring me for a SPECIAL dinner. I keep on pestering him to tell me where he gonna bring me but he told me it’s a SECRET.

“You will know when you reach there”

And we end up having dinner at Garden, One Utama Shopping Mall.When we reach there, he told the waitress that he already book a table. And I wonder why everyone seems to know him.. Maybe the people there just too friendly…

Little did I know that I am a VIP on that night. We were assign to sit on a table that fit 2 person only.. As usual, I always choose where I wish to sit first. After we are seated, waitress come and take order for drink. And then she request us to swap place…I was wondering.. why must we change?? I’m so comfortable sitting here.. And being an intelligent gal, I start to suspect perhaps my dear will bring a cake from behind to surprise me after the dinner.. but of course I won’t so fast BOCOR his secret ma.. haha..

Not long after being seated, he ask me if I recognise the song play by the pianist in the restaurant. It sound so familiar but I just can’t recall.. excuse himself to toilet and left me alone sitting there like dungu…After a few minute pass by.. the foods on the table.. but I need to wait for him before I start eating even I’m a little bit hungry.. and he took a little bit too long compare to normal time to be in toilet.. masakan he jatuh dalam tandas!!!

Haha… anyway, i think no one notice that I actually curi drink a bit of the soup..



I decide to call him as he really should be here by now..
And then at the same time, pianist play the birthday song… I turn around n saw him holding a cake. And behind him… my bunch of beloved friends and family… they came to crash the party!!!

I didn’t realise when my tears start rolling down...

I’m so so surprise that they came to celebrate my birthday with me. Come to think bout it, it’s been so so long that I ever celebrate my birthday with my bro n sis… I don’t even know what feeling I have on the spot..too happy, excited.. it’s like my brain can’t really function properly… I don’t even remember what my wishes was.. :)

THIS IS THE GREATEST GIFT THAT I’VE EVER RECEIVE SO FAR…

Being able to spend lovely dinner with my family and friends.. thanks a lot!!! To my party crasher...

Shoni, Fredonia, Shin Yee

My Bro, Keat Meng and Sis, Meiyun

Tan tan and Yap Yap



and last but not least my dear dear Siang... Thanks for the experience!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment