Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Go-Back-Early Day

Secret of the day…



Today is one of the best day on the week for me. Why? Because Wednesday is Go-back-early-day. It’s another Protect the environment program by my company. It seems like by having this program, we can reduce at least 1% of CO2 release to air. Well, I really have no idea how they compute the figure.



Go-back-early-day consist of two major elements:

(a) No-Lift-Day: No. I don’t really like this. It means I need to climb 90 steps up to go to 4th floor where my working station located.

(b) No-OT-Day: Yes. Love this so much. I can go back sharp at 5.10pm without enduring the weird starring from others.



Today, this week, I’m going to feed my skin to the hungry Garra rufa fish. Yes, its FISH SPA @ Sampuoton Spa. The best of all, it’s FREE. Thanks to Shoni :)


“After an hour fish nibbling session the skin becomes elastic, smooth and gives a healthy shine and a feeling of freshness” (from their website)


Hmmm…. Sound SO SO SO SO GREEAATTTT!!!! Can’t wait to immerse myself to the pool….


Photo from Sampuoton

0 comments:

Post a Comment