Monday, May 18, 2009

I wrote your name on the stone.. not sand

Secret of the day...



I guess I’m blessed with lots of best of the best acquaintances in the world. Well, I think that is because either I can’t stand loneliness or maybe I’m just too irresistible to some. Haha… Today, my little secret to share is about my two very precious gem that I found and will always treasure.
Hmm... I shall start with Doreen. (Ina… don’t jealous ya.. nanti your turn…) If I remember correctly, we met on the orientation class for beta student. Correct me if I’m wrong, cause for those who know mw too well, I always have short term memory lost… Haha… Doreen was sitting at a corner when I enter the hall. I notice her smiling face and the chair beside her is empty. The rest of the people to me… looks so serious and fierce. Being the timid me, I took the chair beside her and almost instantly, we start talking. And then, a cute Malay girl with a cheerful smile walks into the room. She always have this cheerful personality that people loves when set eyes in her. And so, that is how Ina makes her grand entrance…
Doreen and I stick together for the whole four years in the uni. Ina only join us occasionally as she is from different major. We always sit together, study together n skip classes together. And I still remember that Doreen and I used to ask this question to each other, “Why we take engineering?”. I bet until now, none of us can really answer that. And we end up doing engineering job. Weird huh…
I still remember three of us always went to cinema for movies after our final exams. And I STILL remember that I doze off in the cinema. Dammit, what a waste!!! We used to have midnight supper during our final year, final exams at MITC. Ina can’t join us cause she have better option. HOME COOK FOOD. Yes, her mom rendang chicken is the best. I’m so touched that Ina even remember and make the effort to bungkus the rendang. I didn’t join them for some discussion. Hmm… shit.. my saliva is dropping now… Ina, you better go learn cooking from your mom… hahaha…
And then, there is this assignment where three of us and David did. We need to be interviewed by the organizer. The interviewer ask us a funny question and comment which I still remember it now.
“Wow. Your group so special. So multi-racial. You have Malay, Chinese and Indian. So good??” All we could answer is just SMILLING FACE.
In my heart, I was thinking, is that a big problem?? OF COURSE NOT. He’s just being jealous. Haha.
Well, that is because some people in their lifetime, they can’t even find soulmates of different races, cultures and background. I’M GLAD WE DID!! That’s why I say… you gals name already written in my “stone”…


Tiga sekucing


Okay okay.. let's have a better picture of us... haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment