Friday, May 21, 2010

Bad luck spell

Seriously, I think the bad luck charm has falls upon me recently. I can feel the negative and bad aura keep on pushing its way to me. I always felt restless, tired and easily angered due to this negative energy. The chronologies of the bad things I encounter are:

1) Some mat-rempit-wanna-be-and-matha-fackar-son-of-bitch bang on my baby’s butt. A deep and big crack. Big enough for a fat-ass-lizard to pass through. And that mat-rempit-wanna-be-and-matha-fackar-son-of-bitch REFUSED to pay any compensation. He even accused me of driving without license (which means I look younger… ehem). Wtf. He refused to give his damn phone number so that we can talk the next day cause I am actually late for my movie. Yes. I missed the first half an hour of IP MAN 2. FML. Run like mad dog to the cinema. And sit besides irritating aunty that keep on reciting the whole movie to the guy next to him. Wtf.

2) Went to saloon to have a haircut since the shoulder length hair keeps on curling. It’s not straight even I have straighten it 3months ago. Initially, I though I wanted to trim it but end up cutting it shorter that what I though it should be. I shouldn’t listen to that “creative director” suggestion from the first place. Everyone that saw me comment on my short hair. Generally, none of them mention if it’s nice or the other way round. I bet it’s no good by judging on their expression and body language. It’s unnecessary to further embarrass myself by asking. How bad could it be? It’s pretty bad. The end result is like when you cupped a pamelo on your head and cut according to the outline. Yeap, the pamelo-head style. “It’s bob style. You will look very cute with it” Creative director said, pointing to the picture in the magazine. Not that bad?? Ok. It resembles Pak-Liong-Kam iconic hairstyle. Well, apparently, DD new hairstyle looks funny to me as well. Somehow it reminds me the resemblance to Sam Lee (the weird HK actor that quite popular for his weirdness). FHL.

In case you don't know. Above picture is Pak Liong Kam, with his iconic hairstyle.

3) I hate my boss so much. This is not something new. But he just can’t stop torturing me. With the hectic schedule, he must always find fault in every single thing that I did. The only good thing is, he didn’t make it so obvious by scolding me in front of everyone. Well, usually he will only scolded the Manager due to status-quo. By speaking or talking to people at my level will ruin his “reputation”. Ice Age mentality. Anyway, my point is, I have been doing the same thing for the past few weeks, altering every single damn thing that he demanded and yet he is not satisfy. Wtf. Why don’t you just do it yourself? Go brush up your English and make your command clear. Watashi wa Nihon-go ga wakarimasen. And what I hate the most is, even local manager also dare not express our dissatisfaction to him. How to have any progression with this kind of mentality and attitude?

4) My car battery died. Finally. At the point where my bank account only have RM 40. And I can only get my salary statement next month. My debt NEVER seems to lessen each day. I don’t understand at all. I don’t spend on luxury items; even I really really really wanted that Coach bag. That bag eventually falls under my unattainable wish list. Come to think of it, I didn’t even have any belonging that can be consider expensive. I still figuring out how to fork up the amount that I owe so many people. My groceries supply is thinning. My next class payment is due next week. My moisturiser and shampoo can only last for 2 more days. Seriously, why everything must finished within the same week. Why not next week, or week after that, or next month? Where have my money gone?? I should start thinking how to convince my dad to allow me to gamble in the next world cup, or should be precise, give me winning tips. lol.

5) Since AA giving all the free ticket, plan to book to go to Bangkok next year for shopping. Consider that I am lucky cause I have been able to log in to the website and start booking. I can even reach until the payment method and key in using my visa card. Everything went smoothly until they say my card has been blocked. FML. Try using another card, it says the payment not successful. 3rd try, your initial itinerary is invalid, as others have taken it. My free tickets gone within that seconds. And I have been sitting in front of the pc for the past 2 hours. FML max.

0 comments:

Post a Comment