Monday, May 24, 2010

Last Saturday, some of my colleague went to an orphanage, teach the children regarding environmental conservation. Tsk. I am actually wondering if they ever do something to help our mother nature. Anyway, I shall not further discuss or talk about it at the moment. Ok. I didn’t attend the activity. I’m evil. It’s not compulsory and mainly because, I feel depress whenever I visit those places. It saddens me whenever I see those poor children, old people in Old Folks Home. I’m not good at cheering people up.

Anyway, my point is, because those management people of the Orphanage was informed on their (my boss and colleague), those poor children was forced to “dress up” properly to impress the “visitor”. This is so damn cruel. I can’t stand it anymore.



WHY PUT EYELINER?? AT THOSE POOR CHILDREN. IT'S DAMN FUGLY. MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE VAMPIRE. ARRGGHHHHH......

Poor children....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, Shoni and I discuss about what to wear to takaru’s wedding. This is the first time where one of our close friends got married. Actually, we quite kan cheong de. Not sure why is that so? Not like it’s our own marriage. But as what she said, it’s damn true. I haven’t seen a lot of my old classmate since we graduated. So, we must make sure we are in the most tiptop condition. I refused to hear this when they see me. “WAH, SO LONG NEVER SEE YOU LA. HOW ARE YOU? EH, YOU FAT DY AR??” That is the cruelest thing to hear. Worst than putting eyeliner at the poor children.

Our conversation:

Eh! What to wear during the morning where they go “pick up” the bride and ceremony thing ar?

Errm. Not sure leh. I think wear dress gua.

Har!! So kua cheong meh.

Aiyo! I mean not those evening dress la.. those cute cute flora dress ke? Polka dot dress ke? Simple simple de.

Errrm. I don’t have la. I only have plain colour black dress. Not suitable lo. Cos those dress you mention I wont buy cos it makes me look fat. Hahahaha.

Then I don’t know la.

Okla. I call takaru first and ask.

Yalo. Should call him lo. Manatau he got colour theme or whatever dress code theme leh.

After (ops! I forgot how long) minutes….

Eh! I called takaru dy. He say don’t have theme la.

What! No theme. How come no theme? Then how ar?

He say ask the heng dai to wear plain white shirt and jeans lo. Yeah yeah. I can wear my new Levi jean.

Shit. I don’t have jean la. (Frankly speaking, I can’t remember when the last time I wore one). Why no theme de?

Then wear what kind of top? I think I will wear that blouse and put one cute tie with mini skirt. What do you say? Somemore wear blouse later very hot la.

You think you still very young izzt?? Cannot la. (I am pretty sure if we wore like that, those kns heng dai will labeled us retarded.) if hot then wear sleeveless lo. But must a bit nicer and sexy la.

But I don’t have white.

Wear that one you bought from BKK la. I will wear that as well.

But mine is black. You have two right? Then you pinjam me one. If not then I ask fifi first. Cause she like white. Lol.

Ok. But the one damn sexy de wo. Can see cleavage. I wear also can see obvious lo. You wear then worst la. (Fong pun lap). Lol.

Then I check with fifi first and get back to you later la.

So, do check out what we gonna wear then. LOL. Seriously, why no theme de?? Why he never make one. DD said maybe they want it simple. But then, simple also can have simple theme ma. If not everyone wears their own different style and doesn’t match with each other. So rojak lo. So rainbow. Eww. Anyway, not my problem. IF I ever got the chance, I WILL MAKE A THEME. It’s a MUST. Maybe the theme colour is fuchsia. Damn pretty wei. I want royal fuchsia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I planned to back sharp at 6pm today. But then I was busy preparing this blog post that now it's already 6.32pm. LOL. I shall wait for another half and hour before I go back. I can write this superb damn long post also because my AM and Supervisor on leave today. I have finished my "task" 4.30pm just now. LOL. I am actually wasting my time here so that people though that I am busy and don't further add more task to me. Well, I am actually busy. Busy writting this sentences.
Ciao then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment