Monday, May 3, 2010

I am allergic to stupidity

Before I start, I would like to emphasis that I am not a very bright people. I just can't tolerate that someone could be so so damn unintelligent. I am preventing myself not to say that word.

This morning, as usual, while driving to work, I listen to the radio to kill my time. And there was this competition by ONE FM similar to battle of sexes where 2 caller, one man and another women need to answer 3 question each. The one who can also the most question is the winner.

And there is this very unintelligent man whom successfully call in and yet he is so damn freaking S****D.

DJ: Who is the founder of cosmetic product Bobby Brown?
Dumb Man1: Err... why so hard?? Isn't it Mr. Brown?
Listener (that's me): Fucking stupid (Opss... I just did it)

And the winner of the most dumbest (not sure this word exsist) man ever is....

DJ: Who is the founder of cosmetic product Anna Sui?
Ultimatum dumbo: Dunno.
Fuming Listener: wtf. so difficult only can get through and of all the answer in the universe, he answer DUNNO. Just simply blah anything also can ma. Ms Sui? Anna? Mary? Sooo sooo damn bloody STUPID... arrgghhhh...

I can't stand it anymore...


p/s: I know I sound very sarcastic and bad.. and I shouldn't critic others like that but then I just can't help it. It's just happen to I remember these kind of little nonsense...

0 comments:

Post a Comment