Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Woohoo... It's my birthday..

Well, well.. nothing so great about it and I don't have to hoo-haa about it. It means I grow old another year. gosh. I don't want to grow old. And I don't wanna be like Benjamin button as well.

I am currently writting this post in my office. Yes, I am working today as I don't feel that it's neccesary to take leave where I have no plan what to do or where to go. Besides, I already finished my job assign to me and my job for the past few days is to sit and surf net. Unfortunately, not much site I can browse as most of those sites has been blocked by our IT Dept. Luckily then have not blog blogger yet. If not, I can't imagine how am I suppose to do with my free time during office hour. lol.

Anyway, currently I start to have butterfly in my stomach. Today I need to take my Japanese oral test. And fml, I couldn't remember a single thing. It's like my mind is so blank. There's alot of adjective, noun and verb to remember. I only manage to memorize about 80% of it. So, since it's my birthday, I wish the teacher ask me those that I remember. :) And shit, next week is the writting test. I can't write nor remember most of the character. Arrghh. Why need to differentiate Katagana and then Hiragana.. I know that I should be more hardworking and study everything earlier rather than doing it last minute but I'm just so lazy. Why ya?

Oh ya. I have change my layout of my blog. But then some of the feature I don't know how to set back. lol. Nvm. I guess it's nice as it is now. Will wait til I have goodie mood then I will improve it. I can't believe I once study the HTML thing in my uni but can't recall how to do it now. omfg. Is that a warning sign?? Nah.. probably I am not interested in that subject.. :p I don't recall what subject I ever interested in that time... hmm hmm... (Ok. I know. I enjoyed French class cos that is the ONLY subject i got A. So pathetic.) lol. I hate Maths cos I got C+ for that and because of that my cgpa drop tremendously. fml. Anyway, the result is not important anymore right here right now. Even I didn't score well, I still can get job without much hard effect. cheh wa. so lansi. Aiya, I don't have much things in my life that I really proud of until now, so, whenever there is something I think it's worth mentioning, it's something great and I should lan si bout it. lol. right??

I am actually looking forward for the next holiday so that I can rest properly, but turn out that it's Yong's wedding day. And that's another headache. I don't know what to wear. lol. Why girls always can't decide this kind of silly thing. Besides, it's 2 week ahead and why I am having headache now. lol. I know the answer actually. Don't you want to look great or in your top condition when you only see your ex-classmate/schoolmate once a year. Some, I guess, the last time we seen each other is when we take our SPM result. Wow. 11 years ago. Seems like just yesterday. (then I only *18yrs old today).

The happiest moment for me so far was back then when I was so young, and naive. I wanted to be everyone and everything I loved and see. I have so many dreams back then that I wish to be and do when I grow up. But, when I do grow up, the dreams and memory goes apart. My memories of the good old days seems be thinning. I wish I did more record back then.. But with the limited resources I have now, I can always "return" to the good old day times. Thanks to everyone for contributing a patch of your life to fill in my still incomplete puzzle of life.

P/S: Thanks for everyone for the birthday wishes. And the secret of the day.....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

* is my actual age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment