Sunday, May 2, 2010

Surpised caught by surprise

There suppose to be a surprise for me from Siang, as part of my birthday celebration planned. So, on friday night, I was being put to bed early so that I can awake early the next morning. It was meant to be a surprise event for me but I eventually found out because I accidentally see the sms on Siang's phone while I'm checking/testing on his phone. So, his surprise plan failed. Btw, his handphone have some problem and very very ill.

I guess I was too excited as I couldn't sleep well. Oh yes, btw, my suppose-to-be-surprise is to attend hot air balloon workshop and get hand on experience to operate and deflate the hot air balloon. Woohoo.

So, on that beautiful morning, we reach the designated location at Lake Titiwangsa and looking for the PIC before 7pm. It's superb early ok.

Still can see the moon.

And upon reaching, we discovered that the workshop can't be done and need to postpone due to some miscommunication. fml. Of all the days, why must today. Damn bad luck lo. According to the event organiser, this is the first time they have double booked the field. wft. We are so dissapointed. And I'm quite angry actually. Make me wake up so early for nothing. NOTHING. ZERO... :((


Without any better option, and nothing better to do at the park, we decide to drive back all the way back to home to nap.

Hands free. New tech. lol.

And I can't nap after I reach home. I'm feel so energetic and couldn't shut my eyes. fml.
So, after letting Siang to nap for a while, we went to IOI Mall to shop for new handphone for Siang.

And then, my mom called and said they are on the way from Raub to KL. At that instant, I can see Siang's expression changed. lol. He already arrange for my colleague to have a early birthday celebration for me, without my knowledge of course. But, because of my parents sudden decision to paid a visit, he have to kind of cancel the plan initially. Well, I don't feel good or should say kind of weird to have my parents share a table with my colleague. Tension giler man.

Anyway, in the end, my parents decide not to tag along and have their own plan instead. lol.


We have Korean BBQ at Daorea at Bdr Puteri. I love Korean food. Ok, basically I love alot of food. lol. And we order kind of order too much and I'm superb full after the meal.

Group photo.

Thanks everyone for the great meal. Thank alot to Siang even though his surprise plan for the day fail max. I really appreciate the effort. Love ya.

2 comments:

shonitay said...

wow!!!! ride on your self blown up baloon! FTS! this is COOL!!! where the hell he got the idea?? how some suddenly so clever already?? red ribbon days?

y3nnee said...

no la.. he dunno go where click click and found it... and it turn out that it's the same balloon we see in putrajaya... forgot the website dy.. haha..
next time i berjaya blownup my balloon then only inform u la.. hahaha...

Post a Comment