Thursday, May 13, 2010

C'est ma vie

I am so glad that with quite alot of effort(last minute study), I passed my B2 Jap class. *beaming happily*

Too much careless mistake but then I still get Grade A. Woohooo... I am still happy even my passing mark can be very marginal and among those who get the lowest mark. lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was browsing my FB and especially the picture of others, I saw something really really nice. Someone went to Tibet. Even thought there is not much greenery, but it's very very superb nice. I love it so much. Wish to fly there. Oh, I wish to go lots of places as well. Ok. I always wish that I was everywhere else rather than in the boring, non-divider and no-privacy office. Always in fear that people might notice I am actually have nothing to do but are pretending to be damn freaking busy. lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am always surronded by weirdo. Or am I a weirdo as well. That why I attract weirdo. lol. I will like to mention that I am not very close with those weirdo. Only talk to them occasionally when I'm not rushing or should be precise, I am damn freaking free.
Weirdo 1: I just learn how to xxx.
Me: Uh.. Oh. Good. I didnt know how to xxx at all.
Weirdo 1: Why do you think I can't do it further then xx meter. Is there any problem with my pose. I must learn and practise alot. Blah.. blah.. blah...
Me: (Nod at the in appropriate interval while desperately trying to run away from the conversation) Oh.. I see...
After 2min or so...
Me: I think I got to go... see ya then.

Weirdo 2: Why must I have to stay back? It suppose to be you?
Me: The boss called you, not me, so, obviously it's you who need to be stay back la.
Weirdo 2, giving me the hate look, laughing like the out-of-tune hyena. Arrghhh....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking bout hyeena reminds me that I miss watching Lion King so much. One of the best disney cartoon. I still remember during my final year in MMU, instead of studying for my exam, Doreen and I discuss every part of the scene in Lion King. Re-play it countless times per day and keep on laughing at the same scene. lol. So much fun. I think I should just watch it again tonight.

P/S: The Lion King 1/2 the most funniest of all the series...

Hakuna Matata... how I wish I live a life like that... :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment